The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Binguel Bingeul

Somebody help me!! I Love U-KISS so much now!! xD.


LOL whatever.

Kevin is such a cutie, he's like an angel promise!!
Alexander is such a funny guy , he's so cute~
Soohyun has such a nice voice.
Eli has such a hot voice.. if that even makes sense but I love his rap ;D.
Kiseop has a worked out body and he's as talented as any of the members.
Kibum is so responsible which I appreciate ;D.
Dongho, do you even want me to say it? He's so cute!! (he's younger than me! LOL xD)

These guys deserve the fame and love because they are so talented and yes I'm addicted to their accent when they speak in english and yes they are so hardworking and close to each other.
If only they were all mine along with SHINee. LOL  sorry forget I said that XD.

So sad though, just knew them last year.. I just reached their man man ha ni time. Like how I reached SHINee's Juliette xD.

DBSK (sorry I'm just saddened by what I heard but always keep the faith! :D)

Bias aside, I really love Kevin in everything .. (okay that was so not bias aside.)

Anyone who'll read this please forgive me, I have a tendency to speak of my own delusions of grandeur.

xD. Ahaha.

Saranghaeyo U-KISS! Hwaiting!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment