The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Super Junior approaching!

Wooh April 10 is near!

I'm so excited XD. Honestly, it's my first time to go to a KPOP concert and I thank God for this opportunity with my dad.

In case you want to know what I'm preparing for the concert Here it is.

  • Placards (don't dare asking why lol. joke joke xD.)
  • Binoculars (since I just bought a gen admission ticket I don't think I'll see anything more than a stick? xD)
  • a flashlight (again don't ask why xD.)
  • Maybe print a super junior ticket
  • Yes I'm in my own world.
  • I want to bring a camera but it's not allowed D;
The sad thing is.. 3 of them are not there. out of 13, 3 of them are not coming..

I pray that they'd get through this safely, (Kibum is perfectly okay though, he's just busy acting.)..

After this I plan to go to the U-kiss concert in May 29.. I don't know what the possibilities of me going but I'll do it!.

I'm just enjoying before college because I doubt I'll get any opportunity after that.

Love you Suju! Hwaiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment