The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Exams ended.,.

After having exams for three days all my sufferings have ended. Haha jokez.

At least for now, I have to enjoy Christmas season!

So fast.. >.<

I ended up gathering so many cheesy lines and some words of wisdom (Which I have translated some from english to tagalog for uniformity~).

For example:

> Classmate1: I think I have answered everything correctly!
>Classmate2: You're so arrogant!(2x)
>Teacher: Leave him alone, let him be arrogant for a change, you can't be the one to be arrogant all the time. Sometimes you have to let others show their own pride.
(LOL at our teacher.. Well it is true anyway..)

Next:
From Red Ribbon sugar sachet.
Sugar is sweet and so are you..
That is so sugary.. wahaha.. Interesting..

Then:

Someone1: You don't even let me touch your hair, you love your hair more than me.
Someone2: I can shave my hair for you.

Man.. That felt so weird.. Imagine watching the two of them say that.. It is just unbearable, it's as if they were filming their own drama. Haha.

Another one from someones..

Someone3: There is a fly in your drink.
Someone2 flinches backwards then suddenly laughs momentarily.
Someone1: You finally laughed!!
**Someone2 laughs again..
Someone1: Am I that useless to you? Your classmates can make you smile and now even a fly can make you smile?? What if an ant makes you smile, what would I be?

ROFL, I promise that this is the most epic statement I have ever heard within the week.

There are still many more but I'm just happy exams are over~
Happy vacation!

Note: For Privacy I just named them as Classmates and someone haha.. Sorry I can't tell you who those people are because you know I might not be able to hear them again..

(Huh? What is the connection?? Whatever..)

Await for more!!
Ja ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment