The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Monday, December 28, 2009

Torn apart {Minho fic}

A/N: So.. Here is my minho fic and sorry for taking so long. My gosh a lot of things have been occuring in my head lately and I realized that I commited alot of errors in my one shot of Taemin but then I'll try to make it up and I'll edit it sometime.
So this is for Sabie and Anh haha.. sorry you guys had to wait.,..  but anyway comment and give me your feedbacks so I can have courage to make the Key fic.
I just thought of it now but I'll just compile my fics in one topic although seperated from the taemin one. This has gotten too long so here! Sorry if it's pretty boring.


Torn Apart



"Ahhh." I let out a sigh of relief as I closed the book I just finished reading. The ending was okay but I felt like it was somewhat of a typical story, two girls that are friends after one guy then a guy chooses one and they live happily ever after.

I couldn't understand that part. Not that I don't know what it means, it's just that why can't the guy just choose both of them?

Okay this is getting out of hand, I know that making that decision is going to make things more complicated but then I wanted to do that if I was in his place because..

My world is torn apart between two people who played essential roles in my life. They were my first friends and I don't want to hurt them.

Competition has always hyped me up but if I see two friends competing each other, I feel like my heart should be crumbling for them.

"Minho-oppa!" I hear sabie shouting my name. I grabbed my bag as I looked outside, I see Sabie and Anh, both are younger than me and so sometimes I become overprotective of them. Like I want to act as an older brother to them.

"Good morning Minho-oppa~" Anh greeted me as soon as I got out of the house, her bright face seemed to shine brighter than the sun and I'm not sure I'm making any sense anymore.

"Good morning dongsaengs. Did you jog around?"

Man, why am I expecting that much from them? I sound like a coach trainer.

Sabie was laughing at me and Anh was seemingly controlling herself from laughing. I wonder why?

"What's so funny?"

Sabie pulled me in as she whispered, "Your shoe has a different pair, has it gone on an affair? Wow it rhymes!"

I looked down and I discovered that my shoe does have a different pair. Why am I so out of it today? Maybe it's because of that book.

Anh pulled sabie back and now she was smiling sheepishly, "Let's have a race today."

"Right now?" I asked but I wasn't really particularly shocked because we actually did this everyday. I felt somebody lean behind my back, the weight was parallel to the weight I was exerting against the ground and so we remained in stable motion and then I look behind and I see Anh.

"Anh are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine."

Sabie exclaims, "Ready.."

Anh and I position along the wide road as the sun carefully rises to the east and Sabie exclaimed, "Okay again.. Ready..get set GO!!"

We started on our marathon running again. At first I felt like I wanted them to win for a change but I can see Sabie and Anh running so seriously so I thought that maybe I should just do my best too. Anh was ahead of Sabie by a few meters and I was catching up to the both of them and my body just continued to accelerate.

Finally the winner is..

still me.

For a few minutes we were all silent and only heavy breathings could be heard, my sweat continued on rolling down my neck and I could feel two people staring at me. I look behind to take a glimpse but the two of them pretended as if they did not do anything.

Sabie and I exchanged thoughts, I started first, You go to class.

Can I come to your room?

No..

Why?

You have classes..

You're classmates with Anh.

Jealous?

What if I am?

Don't be.

Anh interrupted our thoughts as she said, "Ahem."

I smiled at Sabie then...

I smile in the victory I just attained again, "Anh let's go to class now, Sabie you go to your classroom now."

She wasn't really angry but I could almost hear her mutter, "I wish I was their classmate too. I wish.."

Anh accidentally bumps unto me sideways and I read her movements carefully, this girl is hiding something from me and I felt like it was urgent for me to know what it is and so I inquired, "Anh are you really okay?"

Her head turned to me, she flashed her straight array of white teeth and she said, "For the last time I told you I'm okay." she then continues, "Why are you worried?"

I pointed something at random, "Look it's Taemin!"

All of a sudden she hid behind my back, "What are you so shy about besides I was just joking and did you forget that Taemin studies in a different school?"

Anh's eyes brightened in laughter but she didn't laugh that loud. Her words departed from her lips, "Let's go..we..have to take a quiz today." Now her sweat was still rolling down her face and her neck and I could tell that her skin was getting pale.

I pushed Anh against the wall with my eyes staring into hers, I explored it hoping I would finally realize what is going on with her. My hand then moved on its own, it gently went to her forehead and I say, "You have a fever and you suddenly asked for a race?!"

What is going on with her? Why was she trying to keep it a secret and now I know that even Sabie knows that Anh is sick.

"Let's go home."

"Sorry but I can't really do that." she stubbornly stated and then continues, "We have a quiz today I have to take it and also we have exams next week I can't miss a lesson." she was trying to get her mouth to annunciate the words properly.

This girl is really competitive but right now she needs some rest.

The door of our classroom slided open and I don't know how to explain anymore.

If you are seen by teacher with a girl against the wall and with a boy looking at the eyes of the girl how would you react? That's how you get the picture.

"Minho what are you doing?"

"Ahh I'm just scolding Anh because she's.. s.." Anh elbowed me and mouthed the word, "Don't."

Anh simply told our teacher, "Ahh we're just brain sharing the things I reviewed and he reviewed for the quiz. Sorry for being late."

She pulled my hand and we entered the room.

During our QUIZ time..

I was imagining that I was in a race while I was answering and that those questions printed out in our paper were just obstacles. I was nervous just now but now I'm more relaxed, I get to question number 25 the last number.

The question was "If there were two girls/boys after you what would you do? One of them is your classmate and one of them is your neighbour."

a.)Choose my classmate.
b.) Choose my neighbour.
c.) Run away so you won't have to hurt any of them.
d.) Leave them to chase after you forever.

Why do I get the feeling that this question is pointing me and one more thing, what is this question doing on a quiz?

A loud thud could be heard after that and everyone gasped in shock. I see Anh at the floor. Motionless. My head were filled with anxiety after that and I did not hesitate to carry her. My paper starts to fly away, but I couldn't care less since Anh fainted.

Our teacher asked me, "Where are you going?"

I have respect for my teachers but it's obious that she should be in the clinic.

"She fainted, may I bring her to the clinic?"

My teacher's eyes changed and then she said, "Let the others carry her go back to your sit."

I get frustrated and then I look at her with pleading eyes I stated firmly, "Only I can carry her. I'm the only one who can hold her."

I wasn't so sure in what got into me but my classmates squealed in a shrill tone. So much for silence.

Then my arms scooped Anh from the ground after that I walked as fast as I could to the clinic.
"Anh, I told you we should have gone home." that was all I could mumble to myself.

As soon as I place Anh in the clinic bed, I see Sabie rushing in.

Sabie asked in disbelief, "What happened to her?"

"She has fever, she forced herself and now she fainted."

"Ehh.. she even asked for a race." Sabie said and her tone was also filled with worry.

"Hey guys." Anh remarked and she sees Sabie, "Hi sabie."

Sabie laughed again, "You even get to say hi and also did Minho-oppa carry you here?"

"Huh? Me? I don't know, I fainted." Anh said and was seemingly thinking deep about it. They both look at me and they said, "Was it you?"

"Yes."

Both Sabie and Anh blushed slightly, then Anh mischievously told Sabie, "Why are you blushing as well?"

"I was imagining Minho-oppa carrying me." She replied then she added, "Why are you blushing?"

Their conversation was making me nervous but I remember that Anh is sick, "Anh go to sleep."

"You sound like Key-oppa."

"How did you remember Key Anh?"

Anh remained quiet then she finally confessed, "Key added me online and I asked him to tell stories about you."

Sabie connected Anh's story, "I ask Key to tell me stories too."

I'm actually confused as to why they must ask Key, "Why ask Key? There's Onew-hyung and the others."

They both chorused, "Mothers know best."

Sabie blurted out, "I want to get sick now. Take care of me Minho-oppa I think I'm going to get sick."

Anh told me, "Take responsibility for carrying me here."

All I could do was laugh heartily, my heart fluttered, their laughs make me smile but I felt guilty at the same time because...

I'm torn apart between two girls who love me for who I am.

I couldn't choose because I couldn't hurt them.

I love them both. Can I pray that I can just have them both in my heart?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thank you guys for reading something that is from my weird imagination. Sorry for the useless ending.

Haha Sabie and Anh so all is fair arasso?Okay? haha jokes XDD..

My dear readers please tell me your feedback.

I don't understand what kind of genre this story belongs to..

Anyway thanks for reading! Kamsamnida! Saranghaeyo! XDD






2 comments: