The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Bday Onew (Lee Jinki)

Well. I had to repeat my blog all over again. Haizz that is life.

So Even though it's late I want to write my greetings to my adorable dubu Onew XDD..

Dear Onew-oppa (LOL),

You've gone so far already and I know that you had to sacrifice a lot of things to get to where you are now. You may be older than me but you know how much I endear your personality. It never fails to brighten my mood.

I have a lot of prayers and hopeful requests ( I sound demanding but oh well..)
  • Always smile- you know it's one of your strongest points and one of the reasons why we fans love you so much .. <3
  • Stay healthy- I almost cried when I heard that you had H1N1, I might be just over reacting over the situation but more or less I want you to stay healthy.
  • Keep on singing- your singing allures me alot.. I have heard many singers sing already but your voice just has something so special about it. So cheesy.
  • Go leader!- Do not blame yourself for any mistakes or failures that may occur within your group because no one can control whatever will happen so smile okay?? hahaha.
  • Onew Sangtae- Your sangtae is one of the most charming things I have ever seen but then please be careful when you fall down. I know it's not in purpose so take care!! XD
  • Key or Taemin- Hahahaha.. sorry random shipping OnTae or OnKey? Haha. Nevermind.
Overall happy bday and more power to SHINee!
Saengguil chukha hamnida! <33

No comments:

Post a Comment