The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Bday!!

Dec 12, 2009

This is the third time I had a surprise party. Okay.. surprise!! Haha.. How in the world did I get surprised for three times?! Luckily, I did not cry.. Yay for me!

Well, when I arrived home from somewhere I was expecting many greetings from others but very much to my dismay no one bothered to greet me. I was hurt (Haha. Dramatic.).

That day was a day for caroling around our neighbourhood and well I enjoyed it. We gave away free leche flan, It's a nice filipino dish(Even if I don't really eat them LOL Haha.).

Walking in the middle of the cool breeze of the night calms my heart and somehow I was just thankful I existed in this world even if I cease in someone's mind.

The songs we sang were nice and it felt like the angels were singing. Or maybe it was just me?(Me and my baseless confidence-Seunghyun statement..XDD).

So how exactly was I surprised?

About 8 pm in the evening I thought everyone has finally gone home but I was very surprised to hear people singing in front of our house and then I discovered that we had food(For the first time I wasn't bothered about eating!).

So there yeppuda haru haru! Okay Did that make sense??

The thing I have been so giddy about??
My bday is 2 days away from SHINee's Onew plus SFI people greeted me.

Thank you SFI-ers and everyone and my dad and mom!
Saranghamnida!
Aishiteru minna-san!
Kamsamnida!
Domo arigatou gozaimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment