The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gahh Playboys

I write stories about playboys amd playgirls I know that but okay.. to actually see one? That's far more than I can handle. Anyway, why in the world am I being affected??

Am I concerned of the playboy?The girl? or the guy being snatched away from? LOL confusing I know.

Let's just stop the non-sense let the playboy have his life. I just don't want to see any friendship stumble down just because of one Pabo guy. Okay whatever.

Watashi wa wakaranai desu..

Minna.. Gomenasai, Nandemonai desu~..

Ranting mode- It'll be over soon anyway.
Maybe it's like what Ga Eul of BOF said.. (did she really say it?) Anyway..

"A person becomes a player when they know they are never settled in one person it just simply means that they do other means to make up for all the love they could have attained."

I WILL NEVER be played around.

Okay ranting over...

Hahas..

No comments:

Post a Comment