The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Friday, December 18, 2009

LOVE @ KJE's chocolate

Click here to watch~  <

Waaahh I'm not particularly a fan of Natalie Cole but since SHINee sang this song I loved it to bits.. I love how Onew sings in english and every SHINee member.

I think Minho's voice is nice they should give him more opportunity to sing. I wasn't able to ask but I wonder why Taemin wasn't there?

Maybe it was shot sometime when Taemin was sick because Key's hair color is different from the recent one (LOL using Key's hair as a reference..)

I felt like they were all singing to me..(Delusional mind of mine..) Wahaha it feels like Christmas and Valentine's day in one. I want to pack SHINee and borrow them for one day haha, Jokezz. Many people still need to hear and see them.

Lazy me, no actually I don't know how to put up a vid here so I just posted the link.

I like these lines from the song..

"Love is more than just a game for two.."
"Take my heart but please don't break it."

Actually I like everything but these lines are quite meaningful to me or maybe I'm just biased because SHINee sang it haha. Whatever.

One more thing asdfadhfayueg;`;';'...., Minho and Key's rap in Replay is soooooo MOE. Haha.. Spaz mode.

That's all and happy happy vacation!
I sound like a president of some company wahaha.

credits go to:dbskshineeluv for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment