The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Friday, December 18, 2009

Writing stories plan..

Well I call this a plan even if I don't know how it'd actually make sense.

Since I have about 3 dramas to finish and 2 movies to watch and I have 5 one shots to write and 4 chaptered fics to update. I like stressing myself with writing ne?

Dramas I have to finish watching:

>Shining inheritance
>You're beautiful
>Tantei Gakuen Q

then the movies..
>proposal daisuiken (forgot the spelling gomenasai..)
>Detective conan

Fics I have to update:
>Accidentally inLove
>The Playboy and the playgirl
>Tormented days of Mikan
>Untold Diaries of a Genius

Stories to write:
>Taemin story
>Minho story
>Key story
>Jonghyun story
>Onew story
(Stories will be done according to how I arrange them..)

So there!!! I want to enjoy myself. Hopefully, I get to accomplish my goals before holiday ends.

There!! Tell me if you want an update of those stories.. okie?
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment