The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Meri kerismasu minna-san!!

Otanjoubi omodetou desu Kami-sama!

=) Merry Christmas to everyone!

Remember what makes up christmas isn't the decorations, or the food..

It's abour how Jesus humbled himself to come down to this sinful earth just to sacrifice His life to save everyone. Also everyday must be Christmas we must learn to share the love to everyone until the day Jesus comes back for us!

Also now that it's december and the end of the year is nearing we should all be thankful for all the blessings that came to us.

I have so many things to thank God about..

  1. I thank God for my family and friends.
  2. For helping me survive school throughout the year.
  3. For never letting others thoroughly destroy my life by destroying my confidence.
  4. For letting many people hear His word.
  5. For protecting Dad who is in abroad. I love you dad! <3 Saranghamnida Appa! Aishiteru oto-san!
  6. For always giving me wisdom in the things I have to do.
  7. For planning great things for me in the future.
  8. For letting me know the world of Kpop
  9. For always protecting my precious Kpop stars. =)
  10. For Giving Onew to me(Okay maybe he was not literally given to me at least I get to know him??)
  11. For helpng me love everyone.
  12. Thank You for blessing my friends!
If I have things to thank God for I also have things to say sorry for ( I will state some aand I've already said sorry and I hope I would never do it again. =)

  1. Sorry for being disobedient.
  2. Sorry for not doing my devotions daily.
  3. I'm super sorry for hurting my classmates' feelings.
  4. I'm sorry I fell in love with too many Kpop singers.
  5. Sorry for not really focusing in my studies.
  6. I'm sorry for not being cooperative in school at times.
Well that's all I could say for now!

Enjoy your Christmas everyone!!
Aishiteru minna-san!
Saranghae SHINee, U-KISS,B2ST,FT island.. f(x),Kara and SNSD and to all Kpop stars,,..

And I love you everyone!

Here's a little eyecandy and gift to you people..


Aww.. No onew.. oh well he's so big up there in my blog so no worries XD.
Waah Jjong's smile 0.o



B2ST ! AJ and Yoseob wahaha..


 f(x)!! chu~

Note:All credits go to its rightful owners.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the pictures.

By the way MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

1 comment:

  1. NEWS/HSJ♥UR BEAUTIFUL/FT ISLAND/SS501/SUJU/TVXQ/BIG

    BANG ★FAHRENHEIT/MAYDAY/LOLLIPOP/RAINIE/SHOW LUO ♥

    FANS GDS

    VISIT http://myccube.blogspot.com/ for
    UR WORLD OF J/K/C POP FANS GDS IN SG!

    ReplyDelete