The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Friday, December 18, 2009

Stranger {Song}

For: Ondubu


I composed this song as a birthday present to him, XD. Haha, Hmm... Hope I can sing it to him one day! Well.. Enjoy!





Stranger





The sun glistened upon your face, a smile surfaces from me

Your smile is as vast as the deep blue sea..

I adore everything about you, your smile, your eyes, your lips to your heart..



All those things make up who you are, you who caused my day to brighten

Your voice brings out a sweet melody..

That it charms everyone to their knees.

If I could tell you how much I thank God for you..

I would have done that without further ado



But all I can do is stare at you, watch you

You don't even know I exist..

You don't even know I'm here..

Nevermind, I still love you anyway

As long as you exist, as long as your smiles increase

My love and admiration for you would steadily increase.

Take this song as a song from a stranger..

Who always prays you'd be away from danger

Soft and charming tofu, I love you so thank you..



>>waah Onew-sshi haha. Comment and react! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment