The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Sunday, December 20, 2009

I want to be manly {1 shot}

 Dedicated to Ely
A/N:Waah sorry if I made your personality maybe quite different from your true personality. Tell me if you don't like it and I'll edit it okay??
Hope you still like it though. ROFL.
Note to all: I suggest you listen to Taemin's piano playing of River flows in you while reading one scene there.

I want to be manly

People say I'm cute and pretty, a girl would be glad to hear that but then I'm a GUY not a girl. I don't hate how I'm born, not really but sometimes I wished they'd see me more than just being a pretty guy. At first I wasn't really bothered by the fact that they call me cute and pretty but to be seen this way by HER, the girl whom I treasure and she never understood my pending complaints whenever she says, "You're such a pretty boy."

Ely is her name, and I want to be a guy that can make her proud.

8 am-Morning

I was sleeping soundly when all of a sudden my peace was disturbed by a shrill voice booming from outside.

"Taeminnie!!!!!!!! Come out! It's 15 minutes before classes start, do you want to be suspended with me again?!"

I don't mind being suspended with you. Okay I still have to go to school.

"Just wait Ely."

I quickly took a shower and then I changed clothes after that I peeked out the window. I have a big window in my room and if you go out you'd be able to step on the rooftop.

I then exclaimed to her, "I'm going there now!"

She rolled her eyes asking, "What?? Are you okay? You have a door why go through a window?"

"It's quicker this way."

"What? Quicker?" she continued on asking in disbelief.

Finally I just told her, "I want you to catch me."

That did not just come out of my mouth. How  do I expect a girl to catch me? I'm heavy too.
I was expecting her to disagree with what I said but when I looked at her she had a wide smile, "Aigoo. You didn't tell me sooner! Let me catch you Taemin!"

There she goes again treating me like a baby. I just shrugged in frustration and I ended up going out by the door. I went passed Ely and I walked away from her and even if she kept shouting I ignored all the things she has been saying.

Class time- 9:15 am

I've been trying to ignore Ely so that she'll reflect upon what she has done but I am still a guy and I ended up giving up trying to ignore her after she kept staring at me. She happens to sit right behind me.

In my casual tone I said, "You can stop staring now."

"What made you so mad at me just this morning? " she asked, It's just a random thought of mine but I could smell Ely's fragrance from here.

I forgot. I have to respond, "Nothing, it's just the mood swings."

Ely gave me a blank look and then she whispered in my ears, "Are you PMS-ing?"

That's the weirdest thing I have heard from her, is she okay? I touch her forehead stating, "Are you sick? You're saying the weirdest things."

Our teacher was focusing on us and she said, "You two again."

Yes we are the, "You two again."

"Yes?" We both chorused and we hope we wouldn't get scolded again.

"Just what is the relationship between the two of you?" she asked and I couldn't read if her voice means she's angry or not but the question bombarded my mind because honestly I DON'T know what we are."

Ely bravely stood up and I wasn't expecting the best but to my surprise she said, "We're more than friends but less than lovers."

Everyone in our class remained silent and classes went on as usual after that, I never thought Ely had that kind of authority to make everyone quiet.

Recess time

"Open wide. Ahhh." Ely tells me as she tried to feed me.

I look at her in the eyes and she blushed slightly asking, "Why??"

"Did you forget that I'm older than you?"

She stopped to think,"No."

"Then why do you want to feed me?"

Ely gave me a smile, a bright smile, "I just like to pamper you so much. Besides you look so skinny you have to eat more."

Mixed emotions stir within me, "Fine. Anyway what did your words mean back there?"

Somewhere within me I was hoping for something from those words. SOMETHING that would state that I'm more special than any of the guys she knew.

She replied, "I don't know."

That explains it, she doesn't know. Who will solve this mystery for us then?

Classes End..

I was about to approach Ely but I see someone accompanying her and for some reason I didn't feel like approaching her anymore. I walked away from her direction and I went to an abandoned building. Now you would ask, why would I be in an abandoned building?

This abandoned building contains memories.

Memories of the days when Ely focused her attention to me, the days when I was only the man she saw. Did she still feel that way? I don't know.

As I entered the building I see the piano I always use. I sit down and breathed in carefully. For some reason I could feel a presence lingering around although I'm aware that I am the only one who is supposed to be here. I'm going to play River Flows in You and honestly I tried composing lyrics for it, why again? Because I want Ely to feel how special she is despite all the girls chasing after me.

So I start playing..

River Flows in you

I hope that I would have the strength to tell you..
That I want to give my heart to you..
But I can never tell you because I'm scared in how you would respond..
Hope you'd still know once my heart speaks to you.
You are my sweetest dream and I hope it would never stay a dream.
Because I want to share those times with you.
Thank you for making my life meaningful
And this song is just for you..

A bunch of gangsters arrive then and I said, "What do you want?"

"We're sick of all those girls chasing you."

This is probably my chance, my chance to prove everyone that I can be manly.

"Then do what you want to do?"

I hit some guy arouand the stomach, I inflicted all the force I could give, he flinched but it didn't seem to harm him at all. Then a guy from behind grapples me and the guys continuously hits me. I try kicking them but it never seemed to hurt them, the following consecutive kicks would miss. Anger was boiling in my head, why can't I beat up these guys? Blood sputtered out my mouth and finally we hear a siren.

All the guys scampered after that I wanted to run too but the pain was numbing my whole system. I see Ely walking with a siren she gave me a bittersweet expression and then tears formed within her eyes. Did I make her cry?

Ely doesn't usually cry but why is her eyes full of tears? But although there were tears in her eyes none of the tears would roll down her cheeks, not even a drop fo tear.

She finally tells me, "Babo, What were you tryng to do?"

My lips curved into a smile I remarked, "Am I manly now?"

Her foot steps brought her closer to me she bent her knees and then she was scolding me but this times her tears fell, "You are really a Babo you don't have to do that to prove your manly. I like you just the way you are, you don't have to try to be anyone, you don't have to act like anyone. You are who you are and I accept you for that. You do realize that you are he only one I would pamper so much right?"

"I just want to be manly." I blurted out.

She says in a calm tone now, "In my eyes you are both cute and manly."

At last I heard those words I've always wanted to hear from her.

If in her eyes I am already manly then..

That's enough for me.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So how was it?? LOL.  Please tell me what you think so I'd know if I can make the Minho fic nicely. Thanks! Ely I hope it was okay XD haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment