The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Yejun (wait listed..)

Man I really fall for guys with good singing voices and why in the world am I having a fetish for guys with high intensity voices. (I don't get myself..) We all have our own opinions right??

Yejun is the one with the curly hair... so cute.. XDD




Sample pic: By the way credits go to allkpop for the picture.....


Click here to fangirl XD   - click that button to listen what I am so hyped about..

Even Yejun-oppa's accent is cute. And his face is cute too.. Okay I just called him Oppa. Weird me.. Poor guy I keep on overloading him with cuteness.

Anyway I think F.cuz is a band worth anticipating for in Jan 8 2010..

What I think..

I think LeeU's voice is nice too but somehow I'm just a bit biased to Yejun's voice..
I think Kan looks handsome too and wow that big body.. (LOL)
I think Jinon is a cool rapper..

Overall I think they are pretty cool but I'm getting the feeling that their genre is the same as B2ST's well who knows??

OK enjoy fangirling..

No comments:

Post a Comment