The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Age does not matter ne? Haha.. XD

 Wow.

I got curious when I read something from the comments of a certain video that Eunhyuk has a crush on IU. Haha cute XD.

Though I'm not a very large fan of SuJu or Eunhyuk and I'm just a recent fan of IU. I do say that they are cute XDD. Haha.

Well maybe minus the fact that they are 10 years apart? Eunhyuk is said to be 24 and IU is my age so 16. Haha. XD.

Well you know what they say, age does not matter XD.

Good luck to Eunhyuk, But I think they have more of a sibling relationship.

Anyway, age does not matter as long as there is love,
LOL cheesy much?

Haha..
IU, you are one blessed creation from God ;D if only you knew. Or maybe you do know.

A girl like IU is very rare these days, cute, incredible singing voice and plus can play the guitar <3..

She's adorable and she's just my age!! XD

Haha.. that's all. Just mumbling some stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment