The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Saturday, January 16, 2010

..If only I could then I would.

If only I can change the circumstances I am going through.

If only I can make them understand what I am feeling, and what I am going through.

I love them all but sometimes there are certain limits as to how far it can go.

If only I could go back to the past and mend things, if only I could show the true me at the present so the future may have its coherence of path.

I know I regret every single thing I did in life and I know that these things are just bouncing back. To be honest, I'm afraid of what may happen but Lord please help me.

Also sorry for all the things I have done because it has caused an irreparable effect to me.

I don't want to bother anyone..

I know that I can do this and I do not want to drag anyone down with my problems.

The Lord is with me always and so I believe that I'll surpass this.

Oh God, I pray that you'd protect me.

Please forgive me..

Anyway..

All I can say is..

"I love everyone and nothing will change that fact. I may fall down a thousand times but still, I will stand up becauseI know that everything will come to past."

Especially sorry to my classmates.. >.<


credits to its rightful owners.

God bless the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment