The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy new year people!!

Finally its 2010 hopefully great things would come..

but obstacles will make us stronger so yeah..


I so love SBS,KBS and the MBS gayo daejun performances.. that was one of the best performances I have ever watched wow..


I'll be back to edit.. SO sleepy..

Okay I'm back. I've said everything I wanted to say in my last christmas post. So this is just a brief summary of everything.

Anyway these things are stuck on my mind the most,
"This is reality, what you may see at first may change consequently at the future and what you did not see before may cause you alot more pain than you must have felt."

Another gift..

Credits go to its rightful owners for the pic..





Sowaneul malheabwa~  Tell me your wish people.. wahaha..

XDD..
I love you all.!

No comments:

Post a Comment