The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Confuzzled

Waahh I want Hello Baby Season 2 to show up already.. Am so excited XD haha..

Onew ~ weeh such a dedicated guy.

Jonghyun~ I wasn't that surprised with your answer Jjong you seem like a bachelor type of guy ;D haha..

Key~ As expected from the mother of SHINee haha XD.. I<3 it..

Minho- yesh you handsome creature you get to take care of a baby!

Taemin - Baby~ You have another playmate..

aigoo.. hahaha XD

Nevermind..

This is part of being a fangirl..

Putting that aside..

Shall I go to Suju's concert??????????? haha

I want to but what if SHINee comes within the year then?

Honestly,

between SHINee and Suju..

I'd still pick SHINee.. hahaha.. Because I so love them XDD.

Oh wells. happiness~! Haengbokke ! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment