The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The Diva

So.. I need inspiration but I crave to make stories like this so yeah. I'm testing my mind's writing state. LOL.
Ahaha.. This is a fic I need to make to prove some things. Arasso? haha.. Also calm down for the first part okay? =D
Everyone's free to read and comment..
Not too harsh haha but I appreciate some constructive criticisms and some praises as well lol.. haha..
So here..
It's a Keycole fic but well I'm not sure if this fic suits them.. oh well haha XDD..
I mean Key and Nicole>From Kara
A late christmas and new year gifts to you guys.
_________________________________________________________________________________


The Diva


They said Key is feminine and so it leads them to think he's gay.

Sometimes I can't blame them because he does things guys don't ordinarily do and then I can't help but to say that we are similar in one way or another. So if anyone sees Key and they don't get to know him they'll think he's gay.

I'm Nicole by the way, Key's closest friend. In one point of view we may seem more than that but then it's just Key's nature. What nature? It's in his nature to treat girls nicely so sometimes I'm... I'm.. j.. oh nevermind.

I was staring at the list I made last night about the reasons why people think he's gay, I listed about 5 of them and I have some evidence for each fact stated about him. Don't get me wrong though these people are just fooled by these guy's initiative actions. Because behind each reason is an action I believe only a true guy would do.

1.) Key does household chores.
Okay at first I thought, Isn't it ordinary to do household chores?  But then I realized what made Key different. He did household chores within his OWN initiative. Not because he had to or not because he was told to do so, he just.. wanted it that way..

 Dec 20, 2009
I came home from the park and I saw Key arranging my books in order, from letter a to z and 1 to 10. I asked him, "What are you doing here?"
He pursed his lips and then he gave me a smile saying, "Your mom went out, she told me to clean the house for her."
"She did?" I asked in disbelief, I mean would my mom just suddenly leave?
Key then confessed, "Uhm, your mom really didn't ask me to clean your house I asked her to let me clean the house."
My eyes widened to what I heard, "Why would you do that?"
Key just responded with another dorky smile and from that I already knew his answer. I looked at the bookshelf as Key was arranging it and I saw labels on each of them so I wouldn't forget how to return it. Key..kibum..

2.) Second, he nags me in a never ending manner, no actually everyone.

Dec 21,2009
Christmas is near and because of that all the gift wrappers were scattered at my room, I was about to clean it that instance but then Key beat me to it he told me, "Why did you leave the wrappers like that? Also have you wrapped the presents for your other friends? Have you eaten? Did you exercise?"
I pulled Key's face and I got him to look straight at me eyes, "Key-sshi you are randomnly nagging me again."
 "I was?"
"Yes."
Key grinned, he pulled away from my grip and he said, "Sorry baby."  in his own english accent and of course in response to his petty reply I said, "It's okay baby."
We both laughed but after that he nagged me to fix the bed before leaving. He pushed me to the bedroom and he pointed at the messy bedsheet and the blanket and pillows. Key brushed my hair behind my ear whispering,"When I get back this must be clean."
He's torturing me when he speaks like that, his breath entering my ears, his heartbeat beating against my back, it was more I could take.


3.) He acts like an umma/mother.
 Although are houses are practically different he acts as if he lives in our house and he acts as if he was my mother. My mom didn't mind the fact that Key was doing all the scolding and cleaning in the house. In fact I think my mom likes Key. Oh no.
Dec. 22, 2009
"Where is Hara and the others?" Key bombarded me with that question the moment he saw me sweating from all the historical running I went through. Why was I running? I'll give you a small sneak peak of it..
 They say Key is gay but why would fangirls go for him so much?

Afternoon that day.. *flashback*
"Oi!" I heard a girl exclaim as I was walking towards the east direction so I would get home. I wondered who was calling me but since no one exclaimed after that I ignored it and then a girl about my age wearing pigtails shoved me saying, "How dare you mess with our Key!"
"We're just friends, besides he's like an umma why like him?" Okay I know I was being absurd to say that just to keep fangirls away from key. So there I sparked their anger and one of them screamed, "You take that back!! We don't care who you are anymore."
I got scared when all the other girls came out from all directions, so when they came after me I knew my only option was to run away.
*end of flashback*

"Hey, Nicole! Why are you sweating? Did you go to a club?"
I flicked his forehead,"Pabo, I'm not even 20 yet to be allowed to to such places."
Key sat beside me in the sofa, he placed his hand over my chest, "Your heartbeat is irregular, you probably ran with all your life. What were you running away from?"
I muttered, "Your crazy fans."
Like a mother his instincts and sense of hearing is strong. Key shook my shoulders, "Are you hurt?"
"Except for a broken train of thoughts.. no I don't know."
Key looked at my feet, "You ran in heels and now your feet got all dirty and kinda bloody."
He grabbed me and pulled me to the toilet then he wiped my feet with a wet towel. Everything was quiet after that. Having a mom like him would probably be great. Haha.. maybe..

4.) He's such a diva, he memorized all girl dances of girl groups.
Only he would do that. Other guys would just admire the girls and their dances but this guy dances it with so much overflowing charisma. He even dances to the songs of Kara which is my.. group.


Dec. 23, 2009 
This day I was asked by mom AND dad to deliver some cookies to Key's house. I rarely go to his house because.. well.. it just felt different for me. I knocked at the Kim's residence, "Hello, is there anyone there? Jung Nicole here, I brought some cookies."
No answer.
I knocked louder again, still no answer. I figured that maybe they just didn't hear it and so I invited myself in. I looked around and I hear some music coming from.. Key's room.
Slowly, I tiptoed to his room and I peeked through the door.
Sowaneul malhaebwa~
What in the world is kibum doing? I took a glimpse again and I gasped,"He's dancing to Genie but.. for what?"
Because I leaned at the door too much I accidentally revealed myself to Key. He stopped for a moment, "Hello, what brings you here?"
"Oh my mom told me to give you and your mom and dad these cookies. But where are your parents?"
Key stopped the music player and he plopped at the bed and replied, "Umma went shopping for christmas gifts." 
That's unusual of him he likes shopping.
"Why didn't you go with your mom then?"
Key was averting his eyes away from mine he haphazardly responded,"I had some plans."
"What plans?"
He gave me a mischievous look, "Curious?"
I decided to change the topic because the look in his face is kinda scaring me but then he changes it into a simper. I decided to ask him something,"Why were you dancing to Genie?" 
Although I expected for a clearer explanation all he told me was, "It's just a hobby."   

5. He's in-love with his hyung? 
This is what got me the most and the very reason why people doubt him at times but I'm kinda rest assured despite the things he told me that I remembered.

Dec. 24, 2009  
It was cold that day, VERY cold. It was snowing actually and the whiteness of the snow just covered the entire area and I see Onew-oppa and Jonghyun-oppa with Key. Key's in the middle and is seemingly having the time of his life.
I saw them and Onew-oppa gave me his usual child-like smile and Jonghyun-oppa was all hyper.
Onew-oppa told me, "Take care of this guy! He told us he had to go home." Jonghyun-oppa pushed Key towards me and I almost lost balance. I gave Key my petty smile, "Happy huh?"
Key fixed himself then he chirped to me happily,"Onew-hyung gave me this scarf! And he was happy with the Onew cake I gave him! Jonghyun-hyung was happy too!"
My mind was working on its own and I became curious, "How about Minho? and Taemin?"
Key suddenly blurted out, "I spent hours on their gifts so they were so happy especially my taeminnie."
How about my gift Pabo.
I thought of saying that but nevermind it's just christmas eve anyway. Besides.. ahh nevermind.
Key was being hyper the whole time after that and he kept saying things like, "Will this fit Taemin?" "Will Jonghyun-hyung like this?" My eyes were just constantly following him as I put up my usual smiles. Key, kibum. What will I do to you?
 In the end Key did not show any signs of greeting me or even giving me a gift.

As I stared at the list I made along with some evidences I fell asleep. My sleep fell into such a deep dream that I didn't realize the things that were coming for me.

Dec. 25,2009 ; 4 am 
I was well.. sleeping but I felt a presence that seemed to be watching me as I sleep. When my eyes opened I saw Key, "Kibum-ah you even appear so real to me." I tried to put it that way but I could feel his cheeks in my hands. Is he for real?
"Nicole." His voice dominated inside my head I stared at him and unable to say anything, "Why are you here so early?"
Key motioned me to follow him, I changed my clothes and I followed him eagerly. What does he want?
At a certain park I could see christmas lights of different colors and I see cd player. I started to wonder why.
"Key why are we here? and in so early in the morning?" I yawned as I groggily looked around, the view was just beautiful with the lights and it wasn't even night time. Mayeb it doesn't matter since it's dark.

Key gave me a chair to sit on. There was this huge tree that had a platform surrounding it, Key inserted something into the cd player.

Music comes out and then Key positioned himself in the platform.

Turn it up
Just turn it up
That's right, c'mon

Sowoneul malhaebwa
Ni mamsokae itneun jageun ggoomeul malhaebwa
Ni meolieh itneun isanghyungeul geulyuhbwa
Geuligo naleul bwa
Nan nuh eh genie ya, ggoomiya, genie ya


Key danced gracefully to Genie and I don't even know how he does it. His movements were swift and I'm actually touched. He looked at my eyes and he sang, "Tell me your wish."

I laughed alot after that and I don't think I could recover from it soon.
"So that was why you were dancing alone." I told Key in a teasing tone.

The wind rustled the leaves and it blew against my face, Key asked me, "Do you think I'm gay?"
"Why did you think I thought you were like that?"
He showed me the list I was holding last night .. how..
"Well?" Gosh I could tell he's serious.
As much as I wanted to ease that mind of his all I could do was answer, "Ahh.. Well I was just speculating."
"Do you need a proof then?" Key smirked and it seemed new to me but his face turned into frustrated one.
He bent his knees in front of me, "I'm not gay Nicole."
"Well, I know that."
He stood up and before I knew it his lips were in contact with mine. He hugged me tightly and he was unwilling to let go just yet. I was unable to breathe but strange of me not to pull away. Key did anyway. He gave me his present, it was a scarf that was knitted for me and my initials were there. J.N.
"Do you still think I could be a girl?"
I practically smiled with all my might, "I never thought you were.. I just knew you were unique.."
Merry Christmas to me and to SHINee's Diva Key.

END

Well?? LOL I loved writing this!! I could totally imagine Key Aigooo...~

No comments:

Post a Comment