The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Saturday, January 23, 2010

purasuchikku

Wow..

I never thought I'd garner so many haters within the school years..

Although I didn't really mean to.. It still happened..

I thought the others would be different.

Turns out, they're really mad at me just because of kpop. Sorry then if I liked Kpop. Maybe my best friend was right about the story he made.

T.T I feel like crying a hundred buckets of tears. I wonder how I ever lived with this kind of environment??

I feel uneasy.. They keep doing it behind my back.. Just tell me straight??
I knew that the paper incident would cause alot of chaos to "them". Well, I know none of "them" would read this anyway.

It hurts so much.. >.< Although I don't hate anyone,their hatred is penetrating within me.

They think I'm a stalker, maybe in a way I am.. Because it's up to me to know what they are up to..

Sometimes I felt like someone should change their names from _ _ _ _ to "Plastics" . Cause they really are, they smile to me as if nothing was wrong then they'd say something different after that.

I want to graduate REALLY REALLY soon. I hate this situation I'm in..

Lord please help me, Why are they like this to me? They are suppose to be christians right?? Then Why??

zan'nen na koto da kesshite jūbun na karera no tame ni .
korera no on'nanoko wa eikyō ryoku ga, baai wa , ta no hisoka ni mo watashi wo nikumu yō ni watashi wa odoroi te i nai .


watashi wa sotsugyō ni nari mashi ta shi masu . 
 
〜 da to watashi wa utsukushii tte iu no kōtei teki na sokumen de , watashi wa manzoku shi te iru .  

kami wa , watashi ni jibun wo kontorōru shi te kudasai . 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment