The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Saturday, January 9, 2010

IU ♥ ♥

This girl is so talented! My goodness she's just 16 like me! I like her voice plus she's really pretty plus she can play the guitar!

LOEN entertainment must be so blessed to discover this girl. I don't understand why anyone can hate this girl they're just jealous.

I mean she's so adorable! I love her covers, her acoustic versions of covers are so soothing.. I can listen to all of them just to fall asleep.

LOL I'm starting to like solo artists as well, I like IU now.

From now on I'm your fan! Hahaha.

If you're curious just type IU in youtube and you'll see her name.. weeeh. Go IU! Hahaha.. lolli lolli~

Don't mind me.. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment