The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Sunday, January 3, 2010

School days Return

So much for vacation. Man I'm so not into the idea of going back to school..

All of a sudden I just had this sudden impulse of wanting to go homeschool but I'm reminded that I just have to put up with everything for 3 months. But still... that's one more quarter to go.

Sometimes I wish I was an honor student too >.< so that I wouldn't be so problematic about grades and hopefully.. nah nevermind still I love who I am right now.

Besides, school wouldn't be that much of a school day since there are many events that will be filling up within the school days but still there are classes.

Oh nevermind I'm too happy.. Squees ** weeehh..

I love that fanfic from SFI I'm getting alot of inspirations. (Hopefully I'd end up with a decent result out of those "inspirations") Haii I still have to practice and I'm getting numb from all the typing I'm doing now. LOL I'm such a lazy person when it comes to typing.

I love you God hopefully you'd make me stronger.

I have to stay stronger.. or else school might push me beyond my own sanity. Oh whatever, let them have a time of their lives by bullying it's not like I will fight back.

I get so much strength from all the others, why stress myself over few people?

In any rate..

I still love my classmates, I've always did. And I always longed to make things right in front of them but maybe well it's their own deduction with the series of events.

Well, I just pray that God would provide them a happy and good life.

Anyway, I wish and hope that SHINee would have their concert someday.. and that someday.. hopefully, I'd be ready.

I still think something's wrong with my writing LOL. I'll learn don't worry XD. In time..

Random spazzing..

**Waaah Key's abs he has them despite his stature.. well he's so handsome superrrrr!

My Onew I adore you too~

Okay this is getting out of hand~

Ja ne..

If ever you read this, please bear with my awkwardness. XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment