The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Monday, January 4, 2010

Kevin (wooohh)

Oh my gosh. I like U-KISS more now haha.

Kevin is so cute and prettier than me (LOL joking but he is cute..)

These guys are so good in english, and they can sing, and they can smile and they can dance and then and then.. **breathes**


They are so adorkable~

At any rate stay strong for Onew! okay I sound crazy but seriously I love guys who can speak and sing like that ;D

that ends it..

I was just randomnly spazzing and I might lose strength if I continue doing this everyday haha..

YOU album is finally in my hands!! <33 Onew looks so handsome! And Key looks so so so beautiful his skin literally glistens..
I read too much fanfics.

I'm really ending it. Bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment