The joy of a fangirl xD

The joy of a fangirl xD
credits to: those who uploaded and own the picture~

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Onew.Onew.Onew.

 I learned alot from mom and ever since that time I knew what I wanted to pray for in a partner, of course I may prefer to be single. But at any rate, if the Lord destined someone for me because of my prayers, who knows?

Oh Lord, I may sound desperate but I really want a guy who strongly walks in faith in Your name and someone who is similar to Onew.

Okay, I have not seen him personally but I promise that I love Onew so much.

He's everything I have so prayed for in all my years of my life. Of course if they were to ask me, I'd like to take Onew instead XD. Haha. Jokez. But I may accept that haha XD.

WHY YOU ASK?

1.) He's smart
He worked hard to become 2nd in his school. I'm amazed, he studied at the library alone with so much determination.

2.) He has a great singing voice
He's gifted to have that soft tone in his voice and he's even more blessed to have the soothing effect in people. His singing ability may not be the top for others, but for me he is certainly one of the best <3.

3.) He's playful
Oh how I adore playful guys (Just not too much.) But guys who are playful get me all "jiggy" haha LOL.
He is so similar to a child even if he's the oldest.

4.) He has a great smile.
The first time I saw his smile, I was awed with the beauty it held, never seen such yet in my life. It's so sweet and pure ~ His eyes are smiling too. Whatever, his smile can melt my heart until it turns all liquid **I'm being cheesy**

5.) He is HOT and handsome
Whoever denies this must go to a doctor and ask the problem  of their heat and their eyes.
Haha. Every angle of his pose is <3

6.) He is random (Onew sangtae)
He's the only guy I know that has a condition like that, I find it tremendously cute but at the same time, he should be careful because it involves him falling.

Well no one is perfect right??

LOL random typing ..

I just want Onew or someone like him already.

I feel so bad, why am I so foolish in so many ways? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment